Wednesday, February 18, 2009

And the date has been set...

Yesterday I had my first NST (nonstress test). I now will go twice weekly for them to monitor the baby and make sure he's doing okay in there. After the NST, I met with the doctor, and she had the front desk call the hospital to schedule my c-section. It's set for March 20th, which is only 4 weeks and 2 days away! So, I have been making lists...lists everywhere! Stuff I need to buy for Dan and I for the hospital, stuff I need to pack for Emily's stay at my mom's, stuff I need to get for the baby...it's endless! But, I love having a definite date, and I know that we'll get everything done that we need to. Work also knows that my last day is March 19th, and they are now scheduling interviews, which puts my mind at ease about that aspect of life. I have a feeling the next few weeks are going to fly by!

0 comments: