Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

For my 3rd Mother's Day (but the first with two kids), we had brunch with everyone at the Old Country Buffet. Dan's parents, brother, Donny, my mom, Ron, Ron's son and his family, and my grandparents all trooped in to eat. The only downside was that I woke up sick and throwing up; I think I caught what the kids had. I powered through, though, because this was MY DAY :) After brunch, Dan's family went back to my mom's with us. We put Emily down for a nap and hung out before heading into the York Street Fair, which is becoming a bit of a Mother's Day tradition for us. We walked around, got some junk food (I was feeling well enough to partake of some yummy funnel cake), and finally got home to relax around suppertime.

Now, obviously this first picture has nothing to do with Mother's Day, but it was taken that night. Dan was so proud...his little boy in his first Red Sox outfit! Thanks to Dan's parents, both kids now have an arsenal of Red Sox gear to wear so they can help their daddy cheer the team on to victory!

And now my photo with the kids on Mother's Day...I can't believe I've got two of them now!

0 comments: