Sunday, September 19, 2010

York Fair

So one of the things I look forward to in fall is the York Fair. I love the smell of funnel cakes and Italian sausage sandwiches, I love people watching...I even love looking at the fruits and veggies in the Horticulture Hall. There was only one downside to the fair this year...the new birthing center. While I don't want to get into the horror I witnessed by complete accident, I will simply say that the miracle of birth is best left to my imagination. No one needs to see that stuff up close and personal.

So...some pics of our 2nd trip to the fair this year with mom, Ron, and Grandma...
Owen and Dan were twinsies :)
Mom got off easy...at the Dover Carnival, she and Emily rode this slide easily 15 times.
The best part of the day...Grandma decides she's going to throw darts. Even though she has never done this before, she shows no fear...

And her first throw lands her this prize for her cat! LOVE how excited she was about winning!


0 comments: