Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Yay for new furniture!

So Dan and I have an issue: we can't seem to share a queen size bed. I know a lot of this is my fault; I'm a total bed hog. But in my defense, at this point I do need more room. I mean, I'm sleeping for two! I do like to have my body pillow in there with me now since stomach sleeping has become impossible, and I'm not supposed to sleep on my back at this stage of pregnancy. There is simply not enough room for me, the pillow, and Dan. Since we are losing our last spare bed to the new baby and its nursery, we decided to get a new bed for us. Last weekend we bought a king size bed (the exact duplicate of our bed now, just bigger) and a new mattress and boxspring. I am so excited for it to arrive! So...in anticipation of that, I need to get a new comforter as well. I have two choices that I can't seem to decide between. Our bedroom walls are currently tan, although with option #1, I'd probably like to switch them to a light blue. Who am I kidding? I'd probably repaint with option #2 as well, but I wouldn't be in as big a hurry to do it. So which one?


Option #1



Option #2


1 comments:

Todd said...

For Dan's sake - and the love of God - option #1!!!