Friday, August 21, 2009

Ch..Ch..Ch..Ch..Changes

Well, we've finished our first week! Owen did so well at daycare; he's eating his cereal like a big boy, he's jumping around in the Jumparoo (just like Emily did), and he's all smiles! His naps are still very short, but he's adjusting, so hopefully they'll lengthen as he gets used to napping with other kids around. Emily fell right back into her old routine and is having an amazing time. She's playing with her friends, and we have many art projects that get brought home. The best part of the week, though, is that I absolutely love my new job! I have to get up at 4:00 in the morning to get there on time, and I still don't mind :) And anyone who knows me knows that's a huge deal. I get there 15 - 20 minutes early, and I'm excited to start my day. I'm exhausted at night since I haven't had to work all day then come home to play with kids for awhile, but I'm happy.

0 comments: