Monday, August 10, 2009

Cousins!

At the end of July, my sister-in-law unexpectedly came back to the area with my niece and nephew. Although the reason for her visit wasn't a pleasant one, it was so nice to see the kids get to play together. I also got to meet my new nephew for the first time.

Emily loves Isabelle. Isabelle is almost exactly a year older than Emily, so everything she does, Em tries to imitate. They were so funny together...they'd chase each other and laugh and shriek and giggle.


Mom and I took the girls into the pool, and again, when Emily saw Isabelle jumping in, she wanted to do it too. We got a workout though; both girls made us jump repeatedly up and down in the water while holding them. Our legs were a bit sore the next day :)
The boys don't play together yet, obviously, but they did have fun looking at each other! Schuyler is so tiny next to Owen...it's tough to believe that just a couple of months ago, my little guy was that small!
And here's one of all 4 of them. I hope that my brother and sister-in-law will find time to come visit more...I love when the kids can play together. And now that I know Jen is superwoman (driving the entire way from Indiana by herself with two kids), I expect to see them more :)

0 comments: