Sunday, October 26, 2008

It's officially fall now!

Now it feels officially like fall! The leaves are changing, the weather is getting cooler, and today we went to the York Parade. We took Emily last year, but being only 5 months old, she fell asleep halfway through the parade. This year, she had so much fun. My mom and grandma came with us, and Emily had a blast sitting on everyone's laps and watching the parade go by. Her favorite seemed to be the baton groups (probably she knows instinctively that her mommy was a twirler), and she loved dancing and waving to everyone going past. She also had her first taste of Bricker's french fries, which anyone in this area knows is the best french fry ever!

And update on my situation...sugars are mostly controlled during the day, but I'm still having problems with my fasting numbers and breakfast numbers. I email my first week's results to my case manager tomorrow morning, so we'll see what they suggest.

0 comments: