Thursday, January 1, 2009

Koons Family Christmas

The Saturday after Christmas, my dad and Shirley came back into town. We celebrated Christmas with them, Jason, Jen, and Isabelle at our house. Here is one of my favorites...Isabelle giving Emily a hug.


I was hanging out on the couch with both girls. Sometimes I forget how pregnant I am, but this photo did a good job of reminding me.

The girls with my dad and Shirley. I am not sure when both girls were with my dad and Shirley last...maybe Isabelle's birthday party last May. Still, Emily wasn't walking at that time, so this was the first time that the girls could really play and interact with each other and have fun.


Emily received a doll from dad and Shirley. She was so tired this day...her ear infection was feeling better, I think, but she was still so sick and worn out from the days prior to this that she found it hard to stay upright! So, she took a little siesta with her new doll.

0 comments: