Saturday, January 17, 2009

Still no delivery date!

My appointment yesterday was a huge frustration. My blood pressure was a little high, but nothing like it was on Monday, so that was good. The doctor, however, did not set my delivery date yet. I know it doesn't matter one way or the other, but I need to start planning. My mom and Ron will keep Emily while I'm in the hospital, so I need to organize that, talk to daycare about new people dropping off/picking up, and turn in paperwork for school. I just want to know when this little guy is coming! I thought that was the benefit in having a c-section!

Emily had a follow-up appointment for her ears this past week as well. While they're not actively infected, she does still have fluid, so we were referred to an ENT in Camp Hill. She goes to see him February 26, and they will evaluate her to see if she needs tubes in her ears. I was really unhappy about this at first, but after talking to several other parents who have gone through this, I know it will be in Emily's best interest. We don't want it to get to the point where it's affecting her hearing and speaking.

We have also officially sold the furniture that was hanging out in our spare room, so now there is no excuse to put off cleaning out the closet in there and getting things ready. In fact, I think we are going to pick out some paint this weekend, and next weekend may be devoted to painting that room!

0 comments: