Monday, March 23, 2009

We're home!





We came home today...a day early. I felt really good (the second time around was MUCH easier), and Owen was cleared to come home. We made it back mid-afternoon. My grandma and grandpa stopped by to drop Leo off, then my mom came over with Emily and dinner. Mom stuck around to help us get settled, which was really nice since it was a bit overwhelming at first having both kids at the house. Aside from the lack of sleep, everything is going really well, and I can't even complain about the lack of sleep since so far Owen goes about 3 hours at night between feedings.

Dan is home all this week with me, which I am so grateful for. He's been amazing, helping out with everything and really taking the brunt of the work onto himself. I couldn't have asked for a better daddy for my kids!

0 comments: